Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 738
Thread: One Piece 738
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 07:31 PM   #16438
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: One Piece 738

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I don't know why some of you want to hate on Usopp. He has always been a character that excels at thinking his way to victory. Setting traps, luring enemies into strategic positions, etc... Even if that means taking hits in the process. He's a coward to be sure, but when he absolutely needs to fight, he'll allow himself to get pommeled into oblivion if need be.

I see no reason why he would even attempt to jump blindly at Sugar, just to get turned into a toy like an idiot. He's scheming something instead. Just wait and see.
I wouldn't mind him scheming. It's just that he keeps bitching about everything when he is on panel and it crossed the funny line 20 chapters ago. If he was devising some plan, cool, but he keeps thinking about hiding and shit, and we all know that he will be useful at some point, but more by him being goofy then his actual skill. That formula is stale as shit (not that there is anything fresh about any of the SHs; there is no char development in OP, and I acknowledge that, but Usopp's gag is the worst of the bunch).

I am okay with people liking him, but it's just incredibly annoying to me. Just like fodder in OP. I despise every panel with fodder on it because they just scream random annoying shit and take manga space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Trebol moves incredibly fast, got great aim as well. Sugar gots skillz too, but I'm unclear because I thought I saw her do it once before... does Robin have Mass Shadow Clones now. If so what's that got to do with the Hand Hand Fruit or whatever, foggy? Not hating, its great if she can do it, but it doesn't seem to fit with her DF.
It fits it perfectly, actually. She makes clones of her arms. She learned, over time, to make clones of her feet and her whole self eventually.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2014), Scientia (02-19-2014)