Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 665
Thread: Naruto 665
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 02:37 PM   #10508
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 665

HR, always the naive klutz, aren't you?

If you actually paid attention to your surroundings like any normal person, you'd notice I don't post that much anymore because I literally don't have the time for longass posts anymore, so I simply read the chapter and make a small comment and make another small comment if I can do so.

Without much time, I can't afford to care that much about Kishimoto's writing that seems more fit of a toilet's plumbing rather than a magazine, so, in reality, I do enjoy the ride to see where the manga goes. In other words, I simply accept the shitty writing as it is, without pointing out all of it failures.

That said, just because I accept the writing, doesn't mean its failures will magically go away (on the contrary, they seem to accumulate like a pillar of filth), so when an asspull is employed, I'm not going to be the idiot trying to justify it with excuses akin to "if you squint your eyes like this" or "if you take this leap of logic", I'll just say it's an asspull.

So, really, HR, you're the one who seems to be with a stick up your ass every time someone points out a glaringly obvious failure by Kishimoto and try to justify it, never minding the fact your knowledge in literature isn't exactly, how do I say it... up to par.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-25-2014)