Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Feng Shen ji 95
Thread: Feng Shen ji 95
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 06:47 PM   #33
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Feng Shen ji 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Well if Elder Shen is replacing Tian's power he would need the strength to surpass Flower Petal dude who's strength was only second to Tian. Elder Shen's power was third place. If ES used the crystals to boost his own abilities he is about to shit on Tian. Also coincidentally those said crystals were keeping Tian's wife afloat and suddenly her time is about to be up. I def think he has used them already and probably already forged two new Great King Sages (the two Great Gods of Tian's rule who helped ES)under his lap to protect him in the coming battle over dominance of the gods domain. As I said a while ago Tian killed ES's ancestor...IMO there was a large dude who looked just like ES just red if my memory serves me correct. That could be the motive besides being the new King of the block. Now what will Tian do...will he fight against his own once again for peace or will he do the unthinkable and ally himself with Ah Gou who stood before him seconds ago as a challenge? Shit or will he try to fight off both opponents?
No, Flower Petal Dude is leaving, he said so after fighting with Uncle Zi. He said that place is no longer for him, and Li said he could come teach to humans, which he seemed to be contemplating. I don't think he's left yet, prolly watching somewhere, or even may be secretly helping keep Uncle Zi and others alive because he detest death, at least the good side of him.

7 Eyes has been planning this shit since at least Ah Gou's Dad the King perished. He's a plotter, planner, no manipulation outside of his powers, he doesn't try to sway people, he's moar a commander type. He allowed the Broad to stab Tians Wife, watch, he'll say so. He's been playing the odds, as he's been monitoring power levels, blah blah. His Bitch Ass will cause the final demise of Tian, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
He'll go down like a boss...
Fuck yeah. Notice one thing. Since the 1st panel, of the 1st chapter, this is the 1st time Tian has been knocked off his feet, at a great distance. Then go back and remember his opponents. We all know at this point vs. Uncle Zi, and King 1, Tian wasn't even serious, AND, they never touched him. Going foreward, he got knocked down on his back, knocked down a couple of times, and pushed back, THAT IS ALL. His response has always been Hulk like, just went up moar levels, and got stronger, faster, and or moar powerful. His persona was like a Gump... seriously, all he did is sleep, and wait on Him Broad to get better. But when he stepped out, he had a swag like the Rock, and talked shit like Ric Flair, then backed all of that shit up, usually with his opponent dead at the end of a Dragon, or Spear. He brought the Thunder, I's give em that.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote