Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official Naruto Dub Chat
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 07:03 AM   #190
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketboy
Ok, so I am a newbie, (Or a n00b to some of you because I'm a fan of the dub.) And I really do like the dub. The only thing that irks me about it is the OP and ED were taken, As for no blood, I can REALLY live with that, as blood really dosen't matter to me, and about Naruto stabbing his hand, you all act like it never happened! So to those who said that, did Naruto's hand bleed by falling? But of course, all of my fears of voices were mainly "First-episode-itis." But I'm sure that none of that matters (Except for the voices.) to you, since I'm sure that the Naruto fans you are, you mainly watch it for the characters and the story instead of the blood and music.

I'm happily waiting for the uncut edition in July.
Screw the uncut edition. The voices suck. lol

Eh. I don't really care anymore. I guess when you watch the japanese version first, you are used to the japanese version, and think the english version is stupid. When you watch the dubbed first, you think the japanese version sounds stupid. But either way, it's the same story... except when they dubbed it they cut out stuff.
Yes, they actually showed Naruto stabbing his hand, and blood gushing out. They cut that part out. They cut out the part with Sasuke and naruto kissing, and they cut out some parts when Naruto is in the bathroom. They also had cut out the part with Sasuke spitting up the blood from when Zabuza stomped on him.But all of these small little things are what make naruto original. If you cut it out, then it really won't be "naruto" anymore.
As for the music.... I LIKE THE JAPANESE VERSION!!! Just to let you know, that song will be for the entire two seasons... and probably the rest of forever. However, when you use the japanese version songs... (take for instance inuyasha on [as]) the songs change season to season, or possibly even sooner. There are i think 10 ending songs and 7 opening songs for Naruto so far. Let's say all of those get liscenced to America..... The same song... with the make believe japanese (or if it is real japanese, fine...) words in the song, and making it similar to the Naruto Main Theme, but with more of a rock beat.
Probably some or all who have not seen the Naruto theme songs think that song is cool, but with the original OP and ED, it just has more variety.

*sigh* Ok, i'm done ranting. Sorry about that. lol

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote