Fandom Forums - View Single Post - How does one become an Anbu
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 10:27 AM   #49
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by unusmundus
thats both ends of the extreme... not at his current level and age but he still get stronger, he is a hokage's grand son after all. i doubt even itachi is THAT strong at konohamaru's age (5yrs?) i dnt know what the authors plans are, but i think konohamarucan be a strong one

i'm saying that you might be missing the message of the author, if you obsessed too much over power, it might end badly for you
Actually Itachi was light years ahead of Konohamaru, Sasuke was stronger than him at his age and we all know how far Itachi was compared to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz
I actually think Konohamaru is older. Like closer to 8 or 9 years in. In Which, Kakashi would a Chuunin by then, wasn't he? And Itachi was an ANBU by 13, so he must've been pretty strong before that. Additionally, you can't base your theory off of giving him the benefit of the doubt. "He is the Hokage's grandson, so he WILL get stronger." I think he will obviously get stronger, but not as drastically as you are speaking. He won't be anything special.
We don't know that, the 5th is the 1st granddaughter and look at her, she seems to be something special if not for the fact that she is the first woman hokage in the Hidden Leaf village.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote