Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Chapter 210 Discussion (Spoilers)
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 11:51 AM   #4
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabakunoGaara
Me too, but who cares if it came out it came lol.
Yeah I was also surprised that Rangiku said "howl" I was like thats renji's! Maybe its a translation thing but then again Renji does says "Howl" in Japanese, so don't know how thats possible lol. Its just strange I thought every single one of them was unique. Could have ran out of words.
And yeah whats up with this 1 o'clock thing?

LMAO!

But I agree, maybe the way Aizens uses it, they turn back to normal hollows (or normal shinigami's maybe) by 1.
I don't know if they would turn into normal deathgod's since they technically are hollows given deathgod's powers, so they should revert back to there normal self. I wonder if this is one of the effects of them being weaker than the 1-10 arrancer's or if they all have this problem. I guess when we see Ichigo's fight hopefully next week we will be able to tell. Regarding the two vice captains saying the same word I think that they can really say whatever they want to symbolize it coming out, heck Ichigo doesn't say anything really he just transforms it into his bankai. Also yeah I heard there might not be a chapter then I heard there might be, but if I find $100 on the ground I am not going leave it there. :-)

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force

Last edited by kidistight; 12-30-2005 at 01:55 PM.
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote