Fandom Forums - View Single Post - You all knew it was comming... ABORTION
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 12:19 PM   #3
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts
I'm pro-choice women should have a right to choose. If the woman was unable to care for the child due to financial problems what kind of life would that be for the child? Plus nowadays theres a new machine or something <dunno what it is called> which can see if your child is going to be mentally retarded or not, and guess what <i dont the name> but theres a group who wants to stop that from happening because it wouldnt be in the best interests for the already retarded. Can you believe that? <Mainly because of financial probems the group would suffer if there werent any retards> do you know what kind of life the mentally defunct live? unless your in a big family usually after the parents die the kid is sent to some hospital where they are mistreated constantly. If i was a women i wouldnt want the kid and i doubt any woman would. All the kid wold be is a big drain on your money with no reward. With a regular kid they reward you with accomplishments in life.

Co-Owner

Last edited by Matonly1T; 01-04-2006 at 12:22 PM.
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote