Fandom Forums - View Single Post - You all knew it was comming... ABORTION
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 01:50 PM   #5
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbenk
Wow, that is like saying we should abort all jewish people so they don't have to suffer discrimination. I am all for choices, but i believe you should make them for yourself. I am anti-abortiong.

On the other hand, I believe that you should have the freedom to choose when you die, if you want to commit suicide, you should be able to. I mean, it is YOUR LIFE. Now, if you tried to take someone else with you against their will, then I'd be against it
First of all i am jewish >were not inbreds = =< (i agree with you on your second paragraph)

Where the hell did discrimination come from? Infact most of jewish community is able to take care of the retarded due to the big families.

Discrimination

n 1: unfair treatment of a person or group on the basis of prejudice

Co-Owner

Last edited by Matonly1T; 01-04-2006 at 01:53 PM.
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote