Fandom Forums - View Single Post - You all knew it was comming... ABORTION
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 02:03 PM   #8
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts
It has nothing to do with discrimination, would you want a mentally retarded kid? Its not discrimative. How is keeping these people from being born a wrong thing to do? some are in constant pain all their lives. Plus its not a child its a fetus

Fetus

n : an unborn or unhatched vertebrate in the later stages of development showing the main recognizable features of the mature animal

Child

n 1: a young person of either sex

and yes i can use a dictionary thanks for noticing

A fetus isnt a person its not Sentient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
I'm anti-abortion... bet you think I was for it didn't you? But if the child has an un-curabile illness then I think that abortion is the only choise.
If you had a choice when having a kid would you want a healthy boy or girl? or a mentally retard kid?

Co-Owner

Last edited by Matonly1T; 01-04-2006 at 02:06 PM.
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote