Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The New Fc rules suck!
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 03:10 PM   #14
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough
well, it's no suprise I suppose, but I agree. I'm in so many FC's and I like all of them, I can't possibly choose.
I know the 3 FC rule excisted for a while already, but it gets pressed over and over again, while nothing gets done...
Also, why should an FC have more than 8 members to be allowed to excist? Some FC's are quite active, but have less than 8 members while others have like... 50 members and are as dead as they can be oO;

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!