Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 06:02 PM   #8
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraOfTheDeathSand
shut up and its not funny u should be off this forum u racist... its in the Qur'an not to draw that stuff and if u dont know how important this is then your just an ignorant fool. the danish should be payed fines for breaking the qur'an's rules... Muslims dont break theirs... u dont even know what your talking about
Are you kidding me? Do you think the Danish people read the Quran? THEY DID NOT KNOW. You are obviously oblivious to the happenings of this world. "Muslims don't break theirs." Is it not in the Quran that Muslims aren't allowed to distribute any type of information implying that a prophet of any religioin can be wrong or their logic faulted? Because, I don't know about you, but I've read some Muslim papers, and nearly everyday they criticize and deface the reputation of Abraham. So clearly, you don't know what you're talking about. You call me racist and ignorant, but I call you the ignorant one. You're clearly the one that knows nothing of what he is talking about it.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote