Fandom Forums - View Single Post - COTW #1 Entries (hurry quick)
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 02:15 AM   #1
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about
COTW #1 Entries (hurry quick)

welcome to NL's first Colouring of the Week, you may ask "hey did u copy that name off Sig of the Week?!" the answer is yes, im lazy when it comes to names, so moving on.

Now the COTW will work a little differently to the SOTW, in that it will just be one large voting process, unlike the SOTW's on nl we might all remember.

This will be a good chance for all experienced and non-experienced Colour Artists, to have a go and test their skills. There will be a 2 week span for which you can send in your entries. With a 1 day leniency for those who will find it difficult to submit on time/ (with suitable reason).

To make things fair, and to keep the voting system as clean and as unbiased as possible. here are a following set of rules to abide by:
  • Entrants can not leave any identifying marks on their Colourings, that means anything that could identify who the colouring was made by
  • Entrants must not post entries sent in to the COTW ANYWHERE ELSE on this board
  • Obviously colouring, must be your own work, if plagiarism is discovered, instant disqualification from the Competition shall be enforced, as well as a ban
  • Entrants must colour this page.
    http://img454.imageshack.us/my.php?i...h263p014dq.png
    (as to ensure that the quality of the scan remains a constant, as well as to keep the colouring process "fair" )

pls pm all entries to me by the 7th of March 2006

voting will be held on the 9th of March 2006 (voting to be done in different thread)

Last edited by Ero; 02-22-2006 at 08:08 AM.