Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Chapter 298 discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 01:50 PM   #14
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by <DaNTe>
Yeah, after i read the translation seems like he isnt. Looks like another invasion is possible. Can't wait for the next chapter. Should be more interesting than this.

Also notice how they are going to leave Naruto by himself to go back to Konoha? Perfect scenario for Akatsuki to step in and kidnap him.
Yeah tell me about it, kind of weird for him to do that especially if he knows who might be after him. Do they really think having sai hanging like that is supposed to fool someone, when have we ever seen someone hung to death. Yamato has to know it is a trap and to just stay as far away as possible so that he doesn't trigger some possible traps around Sai's body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoiroke
No one says anything like that about Kakashi.
What did he say bad about Kakashi? He only said that they are no longer little kid ninjas that Naruto and the rest of the gang need to step up and take some more responsibility for the villages well being. Another thing does Yamato actually think he can beat Oro, Kabuto, and Sai with just Sakura's help.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force