Fandom Forums - View Single Post - IMPORTANT QUESTION! LOOK!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 08:33 AM   #6
elemental_kid
Genin

elemental_kid is on a distinguished road
OK MAJIX
what's yor theory cuz after all, Itachi is even stronger than orochimaru
Said by oro himself, thats why he wants sasuke's body (beside sasuke being more young) and I dont think there's an enemy as dangerous as Itachi, I mean, come on a guy who can literally beat anyone just by looking at him.... so I think i said "I COULD BE WRONG" about this but then tell me where the hell come Sai from , cuz he has to be rekated to somebody that is already in the anime, or who do you think its akatsuki's leader cuz I Think someone has to be strong enough to beat itachi, and who better than another uchiha?.... come on MAJINX
answer and share your "wonderfuls" Ideas with everyone....

another thing , I post this to see if anyone has another theory about this so if
you are goinn to say "this cant be cuz... or That cant be because" be sure to have theories of your own... and In the end , when we find out that in the anime, I'll post a thread with my apology (only if your theory or anyone is right, not for say that I was wrong) and in that post everyone will worship him or her as the Ultimate Naruto Fan... so what do you say???????!!!!!!