Fandom Forums - View Single Post - the unknown akatsuki clan
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 12:54 AM   #1
the_unknown
Academy Student

the_unknown is an unknown quantity at this point
the unknown akatsuki clan

i'm making A clan here. i will be calling the clan the unknown akatsuki. aimed for akatsuki fan. we can think of another name for our clan as a group, but i think this name is good, because some of their identity is still unknown. there are some rules that you need to obey. they are:
- MUST be an akatsuki clan
- must at least know 3 of their members
- be nice to other members on the clan

i'm not too strict, so yeah. each member is expected to have an account on www.photobucket.com or any other website that you can put pictures on. each member will be given an akatsuki userbars. if you don't know what userbars are, then have a look at my sig. it's not the one that says akatsuki FC, it's the others on the bottom. they should be finished next month. if you guys would like to make one for the clan, then you can.

our main job is to gather as much information on akatsuki. we will provide wallpapers and other infos. if other people that are not in the clan wants the akatsuki userbars, i will make a different one, so pls don't take the one that is for our clan, the purpose is for identification.

a website for our clan is coming up soon, and the clan's forum will be coming up.
the clan's forum is for chatting with other members on the clan, you are not to chat with other members of the clan in public, we must keep our talking secret.

if you want to post a few images or wallpapers, post it in your album from photobucket.com or any other website. if we got a new info on akatsuki we will post a new topic.

i have made a rank system. when you first come in your rank will be begginer akatsuki, you can increase your rank by posting images, or providing infos. even providing info about Naruto will increase your ranks. the ranks goes in like this:

Begginer akatsuki----> Evil akatsuki ----> dark akatsuki -----> unknown akatsuki

i just pulled out some random names, we can think of another name as a clan if you don't agree with the name. note that you must respect the higher ranked members. the high ranked member, you must also respect the lower ranked member. if you do anything unappropriate, you will be kicked out of the group

UPDATES:
I have just started on the website today, date is 11/04/06
www.freewebs.com/unknakatsuki/ the link to the website
VERSION HISTORY:
v1.00- the homepage is done, that's how the page will be layed out.

MEMBERS
Leader:
The_Unknown

Members:

Last edited by the_unknown; 04-12-2006 at 01:55 AM.