Fandom Forums - View Single Post - ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 02:21 AM   #127
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a new topic:

We all know Sasuke doesn't have many close relationships. But, if he had another one, who do you think it would be(or would have been)? Elaborate on this and be creative. ^^

I'm going to go ahead and answer. =D

Shino. I'm thinking Shino. I feel this way because of the scene of Shino coming to help Sasuke against the Sand siblings and fighting Kankuro. Sasuke and Shino traded some arrogant comments (Shino said he'd be there in no time to back Sasuke up and Sasuke said he'd be finished in ten minutes, so Shino wouldn't have too) and then they parted.

Then, when the fight was over between Kankuro and Shino, Shino thinks of Sasuke and says he's sorry that he wont be able to back him up. And around the same time, Sasuke's thinking about how he might need more than ten minutes and he'll be waiting on Shino's back up. (I haven't watched it recently, so this is from memory, lol) and since I <3 both Sasuke and Shino, this moment in Naruto is one of my personal favorites. Lol.

Oh! I also liked when Sasuke says something about Shino taking it easy or needing more time or something (you can tell I can't remember the exact words lol) and Shino goes, well you don't have to worry and Sasuke gets this expression like, whatever, I wasn't worried. (I think he was, personally, and I think Shino said that on purpose lol)

And then! (Yeah, there's more) I know Shino makes a comment about how he regrets that he couldn't join the mission to retrieve Sasuke and that perhaps things would have turned out differently. I know it made it seem like he was just mad that he was left behind, but yah know, I think there's this little bond there. LOL.

Anyway, Shino and Sasuke are similar to me, so I think they could have been friends. ^^ I personally would have really liked that. Lol.

Oh! Whoever you choose, you don't have to have proof from the show... lol, so you can pick ANYONE. ^^

Have fun!

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart