Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official harry potter FC
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 04:59 AM   #13
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official harry potter FC

whoa subrosa! reading thru all u've written makes me feel guilty at forgetting some of it!! lol.... i'm going home and re-reading it once i'm done with The Da Vinci Code!!

AND, i going to figure out who is R.A.B... LOL

death wise, i doubt it'll b any of the death eaters...or death eaters in addition to someone who we all wish and hope WONT die.. always like that JKR! always killing off people who shld not die..*sobs*

she mentioned that killing of Sirus was necessary so that the story can continue, however, i've yet to c how the story contiunes w/o Sirus..

hope Ginnie doesnt die or any of the red heads cos it'll b devastating and i'll burn all 7 Harry Potter books i have!!!

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote