Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The 9/11 Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 05:51 PM   #11
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
No, I'm not being 'sarcastic' and those building held our country's and many other country's money, if you didn't knows, plus someone from MY family was killed in those attacks!
Oh, well, Pearl Harbor contained... our entire pacific fleet. K Also, the video mentions the money from the WTC's being transported by armored trucks before they went down.

Listen. This may sound insensitive, but knowing someone who died during the attacks has nothing to do with the conspiracy theory being true or not. It's just an assumption of yours, right? Family died, so therefore an enemy just had to have done it. A government would never do this to their own people.

Thing is, because 9/11 happened, it benefited our government. It really played a favor in the Bush administration. Asking questions about the mysterious facts of 9/11 can reveal the truth. The video I posted, for the most part, reveals these facts. The truth needs to be figured out for yourself, though.