Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The 9/11 Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 11:17 PM   #20
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareofdragon
AND NO. You don't get it. The economy has turned into a defecit because of the war. Although Bush Senior used some neat tactics to lower the debt, the current federal standing debt is at 7 trillion dollars. Thats a humongous increase. Additionally, the market is running into a defecit or standstill. And remember, there will be now financially unstable people after that attack. Refugees, they cost tons.

Plus, Bush used WMDs (and freedom) for Iraq. Afghanistan was the only one attacked for connection with 9/11.
I knew you would mention the deficit.

True, we are in a massive deficit. Interestingly enough, Clinton left the office with a massive surplus. Though, some say Clinton built the economy so the next guy in office will be screwed with the economy. Not sure if this is true; would you happen to know the details about this?

About the cost of the war: I'll get back to you on that. But I'll say one thing though, we didn't go to war hoping to help the economy. We wanted some oil to help ourselves. We thought Iraq would be a push-over to secure. The estimated cost for the war was much much lower than it's actual cost.

And, I believe Osama was actually in Afghanistan. We somewhat cornered him, and he called a cease fire to negociate. Then, he bailed on us and got away (according to the Military Channel). After this, Bush focused on Iraq, saying Saddam was linked to 9/11. We found no links, but Bush was persistant. It was here Bush mentioned WMD's (the same damn WMD's we sold them in the past). No WMD's were found, so then Bush said we had to liberate the people of Iraq. Sounds... eh.

Last edited by Ninja48; 05-15-2006 at 11:25 PM.
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote