Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Illegal Imigrants
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 07:45 PM   #5
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: Illegal Imigrants

I know a family of illegal immigrants, that go to our church. They escaped out of China... or Taiwan... or some country in Asia, to come here. They have 2 children, and their 2nd child was going to be killed, because having a second child wasn't allowed (or so i heard). Both of their children are smart, and I see alot of potential as people in them.
I believe it's wrong to leave a country illegally... But I think it's even more wrong to take the life of a baby, who has not even had the chance to live.

I don't know about illegal immigration from Mexico... and I don't know the situation of that... So i can't judge or say much about that.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote