View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 05:44 PM   #24
Bod
Hunter-Nin

Bod is on a distinguished roadBod is on a distinguished road
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata Fanatic
I Have A Theory I Believe That The Twin Towers Were Hit By Cargo Planes Not Commercial Jets. And The Pentagon Was Hit By A Missile That Was A Dud. The Reason For The Cargo Plane Theory Is Due To The Fact That The Planes Had No Windows And if You Watch The Tapes U Can See That There Is A Flash as The Plane Is about To hit. It Is Reported That The Flash Is Caused By The Sun, Then Y Would It Show Up At 5 Different angles Its Not Possible So My Belief Is That Is Was a Bomb To Help With The Demolishment Of The Towers. As For My Pentagon Theory Is Is Based On The Fact That If A Commercial Jet Had Hit The Pentagon The Wings An Rear Tail Would Have Been Ripped Off Cuz The Tail Is Taller Than The Pentagon And The Wings Have A Wider Span Than The Hole Made Yet The Pentagon Has A Round Hole And The Roof Is Intact While The Is No Trace Of Tail Or Wing Debri In Site. These R My Reasons For Beleiving That The Destruction Of The Twin Towers Was and Is A Massive Demolition Act staged By Our Goverment To Replace The Twin Towers And To Hve A Reason To Finish What Bush Senior started As Well As Give Us A Reason To Take Iraqs Oil.
Yes the video loose change is very good at explaining a lot of this. i completely agree. but i dont think that they did it to rebuild the towers, i feel that, however it happened, the Twin Towers destruction was planned by the US government, whether they played a key role in the planning or they just chose to ignore chances to stop it, so that they can control the people. When the masses are scared they are easier to manipulate, add to this a single entity (read: terrorists) for them all to hate, and now the governemnt has the ability to pass ridiculous laws such as the Patriot Act disguised as an anti-terrorism measure. If the masses werent so angry with Osama and the terrorists it is very unlikely that the PAtriot Act, and laws similar, would have gotten far.