Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS thread
Thread: VS thread
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 03:42 PM   #157
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Re: VS thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoeye
1-shino haven't show us anything that proves he is smarter than sasuke.
2- there is no prove that shino can't perform justu.
3-i don't thing he got 2nd either.
4-thier original plan was to take more scrolls to reduce number of teams ,but they change their minds when they saw gaara's strength. haven't you see his face? they were lucky that gaara didn't see notice them, otherwise they died.
5-shino would be died by garaa's brother (forget his name) if his father wasn't there on time and you know how much garaa's brother and sister feared garaa.
1. Shino has been recognized as the 2nd smartest of the 9 rookies, and Shikamaru was the first.
2. He was most likely required to, but didn't do them as well since he wouldn't have much reason to practice them after the academy.
3. You don't think he got second. Keyword right there.
4. They changed their minds because Gaara wasn't weak, so it wasn't worth the risk. Had Gaara seen them, Shino wouldn't be stupid enough to let himself be killed by a weapon he'd already seen. Besides, Sasuke didn't voluntarily fight Gaara either, it was random. And he would've been killed if not for learning the Chidori minutes before he arrived.
5. First, work on your grammar, my 5-year-old brother says "died" instead of "killed". Second, remember what I said about triangles. If Sasuke can beat Kankuro and Kankuro can beat Shino, that doesn't neccessarily mean Sasuke can beat Shino. Besides, Sasuke isn't invulnerable to poison gas either, and Shino beat Kankuro anyway.