Originally Posted by narutoeye
1. can you tell me in which episode they recognized that shino is damn 2nd smartest of the 9 rookies. Please don’t bring anything from your mind just, because you like shino.
2. it’s not my problem if he wouldn't have much reason to practice them after the academy. why he didn’t he improve his others skills to become stronger then? that doesn’t change the fact that he is weaker than in all the 3 skills.
3. read 1.
4. it proves shino feared gaara and you said that :there was nothing suggesting that he feared Gaara and who told you that sasuke didn't voluntarily fight Gaara. i recommend you to watch the episodes again.
5. I’m Arabic native speaker and my English can’t be better than you guys English native speakers. Remember Sasuke able to injure gaara not only once, but twice while shino as you said feared to be killed by gaara that’s mean sasuke is stronger than shino.
You're running out of arguments.
1. Read some biographies. If they say anything about his intelligence, they'll say he's 2nd.
2. First, your comeback was awful. Are you running out of defenses? Second, it doesn't matter whether it's your problem or not. Point is, he didn't have any reason to know them besides graduation, so he didn't practice as much.
3. Answered above.
4. It does not prove Shino feared Gaara, it proves that the risk simply outweighed the prize. Had it been Sasuke, you would have seen an expression of shock and maybe some fear. I think I'll bring in a quote to back me up on this.
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun
@narutoeye- shino is very emotionless, you never see his eyes or his mouth. he has no expression whatsoever. if u were to be killed by gaara, u would see his dam bitter hatred. but if shino killed u, dude, u wouldnt see shit, no remorse, no emotion, nothing, as in, you die on his whim, and he doesnt give a shit. whereas gaara's pretty dam happy.
so , no, shino isnt scared of gaara, he's dam serious about his skills compared to gaara's but hes not afraid.
Who told you that Sasuke did
voluntarily fight Gaara? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they drew numbers to decide who fought whom. I recommend that you watch the episode again and read the manga too, just to drill it into your biased head.
5. But you're not speaking, you're typing. And as long as you're typing, you can use spell/grammar check. Once again, Sasuke was only able to injure Gaara at all because he had just learned the Chidori, once again Shino wasn't scared, and once again, triangles, triangles, triangles!
I look forward to your next argument. ^_^