Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official harry potter FC
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 03:56 AM   #45
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough
Re: Official harry potter FC

hhm... that'd be more of a treat yeah...
or something like an arrangement... I had this crazy little idea actually... like: Buy a ticket for both movies as one, watch the first part of the movie with a free drink during the break, then, when the first part is over, offer something to eat so that they can relax and talk about what they saw for a bit, the meals will be half price, then they can go to the second part of the movie, with the same ticket of course, and they can go enjoy that, with free drinks in the break again of course...
I think quite a few people would see this offer as a nice thing... they don't have to spend as much on the movie as before

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote