View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 05:21 AM   #28
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road
Re: Fruits Basket FC *request* ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya
Hey! I'd love to join this FC. ^^ Fruits Basket is such an endearing manga/anime. I think you can't help but fall in love with something about it. ^^

For me it's the depth and kindness, as well as comedy and interesting characters. My favorite's probably Shigure, then Yuki, Aaya, Kyo, Hatsuharu, Rin, Tohru, Akito, Hatori, Hana, Ou, Kureno, Kagura... everyone? XD

As for the discussion about Akito, I agree with 'Toshi. ^^ And I'd also like to add that none of us would be that happy if we were born to die young. I feel pity for Akito more than anything; even though I agree, she's a bit mean-spirited and domineering. Prolly would have turned out a bit bossy and spirited, but with good intentions if things had been different for her.

wooot!!! YAY!! a new member!!! welcome Taijiya! *hugs* the furuba family is slowly growing...wheeeeee....hehehe...

yeah, indeed this anime/manga has a great plot to it. and wheeee for you favorite characters. HAhaha... and I agree about akito as well. She's just a sour-puss being mean to the gurls. sigh...she's too brutal even to the point of giving physical pain to the juunishi or anyone at all.

She even hates her mother. I wonder if she had hated her mother since she was a child. hehehe...

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote