Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Funniest Instant Messenger Convo?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 05:53 PM   #14
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road
Re: Funniest Instant Messenger Convo?

lol I get it plugged into wall o_o''

Hmm mine went something like this.
My friend's msn name is -[Ja.ne]- and mine is ~°Oreo°~<-SasuSaku->||サスサク|| and umm we're sort of sisters o_o blood sisters cause uhh we cut ourselves and mashed our blood together =D LOL except one was a paper cut and the other one was a staple cut o_o'' anyways so we were [don't ask me how we got into this arguement] but Jane was saying I was a dude, and I was saying she was a man. and soo the convo went like this.

-[Ja.ne]- says:
~°Oreo°~<-SasuSaku->||サスサク|| says:
Jane is a female, and I am a dude.

-[Ja.ne]- says:
I win.

-[Ja.ne]- says:
I like having a penis.

xD

You know you have the two worst sisters in the world, when one is a dude and the other is a man.

Anyways, blue is me and plum is jane lol see we were copying each other's name and pretending we were them or something o_o yahh lol xD we're cool.

You might not find it funny XD but I did LOL xD

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
LightDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote