Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official NL Choice Award Categories and Nominations!
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 11:46 PM   #1
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light
Official NL Choice Award Categories and Nominations!

Being the smart, great administrator that I am, I've come up with the idea of the Naruto Lounge Choice Awards. I was just laying in bed and all of a suddden, this great idea just popped into my head.

After that, I started thinking about categories. I came up with 12 I thouht would be the best and they are listed below.

What needs to happen now is, you will need to nominate 5 people for each category by replying to this thread. You must give 5 for each category and you also need to do all 12 of the categories. If you do not, I am automatically going to ban you from participating, give you a horrible user title, and ban you for 12 hours.

Anyone who replies to this thread that does not just include the nominations will also be banned for 24 hours.

Categories:
- Best Graphics Designer
- Favorite Staff Member
- Most Hated Staff Member
- Funniest Member
- Most Annoying Member
- Biggest Forum Moment
- Favorite Member
- Most Hated Member
- Biggest Spammer That Gets Away With It
- Most Intellectual Member
- Member You'd Most Like To Meet