Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Illegal Imigrants
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 07:42 PM   #38
clownsRevil
Academy Student

clownsRevil is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Illegal Imigrants

Honestly, my mother was a legal immigrant who just became a U.S. citizen not too long ago, so obviously I'm going to go against the 'illegal immigrants becoming legal immigrants' idea. I know that there are circumstances where they aren't able to pay or have a horrible place to live, but I still think it's wrong to break the law and expect to be rewarded for it. I'm sorry that this world isn't perfect or that they're not millionairs but that doesn't give them the right to break the law. This is my view of it. Another thing, I know this doesn't apply to every illegal immigrant, but if they do want to come to our country so badly, they're going have to apply some effort into actually learning a little of our language and culture. This is our country and if they want to come here bad enough to break our laws, then they at least need to respect our beliefs and our rights as well. The world isn't fair and this is just what I think. I don't think that paragraph came out like I wanted it to, but oh well.

Last edited by clownsRevil; 06-18-2006 at 07:49 PM.
clownsRevil is offline   Reply With Quote