Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Freedom of speech: Can it survive?
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 11:19 PM   #52
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: Freedom of speech: Can it survive?

MrPwnzerz: Please go to Wikipedia and look up "fighting words." And additionally, you can walk up to a police officer and say that to him. He can't do shit to you except to check you out to see why you're being so hostile, which is completely legal.

flareofdragon: NL is not the United States. It's a private web forum that withholds the right to do what we please. That's our freedom of speech. If I go into a gay bar and say things constantly like, "God hates fags!" they can kick me out. Why? Because it is a private establishment. However, they wouldn't stop me from saying "God hates fags!" at a radical conservative convention.

I can walk around New York City and say "NARUTO SUX COCK!" all day if I wanted to do so. I can be as disrespectful as I want so long as it does not break the "Fighting Words" piece placed by the Supreme Court.

Get it?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote