Fandom Forums - View Single Post - New Improved R.o.t.w #3!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
New Improved R.o.t.w #3!!!

OKAY!

Basically, Dosu's handed control of ROTW over to me.

RULES:
~ Your work must have your name or tag upon it!
~ Your render must be in PNG format, with a transparent background.
~ Your render musn't suck?
~ Jaxon is teh king.

For this weeks happy, happy renderfest, I've chosen a wallpaper from Armored Core 2. You may ignore the text, and everthing under that, but the the rest of mech is for rendering.

TIPS:

~ If I was you, I wouldn't use 1px blur on your render, stroke it, or otherwise alter the original image properties. You can do this, but really, in a choice between a clean cut render and a blurry, saturated mess... you get the idea. Anyone can blur a renders to cover their mistakes - then they obviously have little skill, and should be judged accordingly.
~ Give it a clean cut. This is pretty obvious, but no-one loves a pricky render ='(

The due date is 24th June. I.e. Saturday. I can't give a week, because I'm going on work experience for two weeks starting Monday.

Judging is all day Sunday. Anyone can vote, 1 vote per person =P, and it must include who you're voting for, and at least 2 reasons. Oh, except the participants. They cannae vote.

Last edited by Jaxon; 06-20-2006 at 04:57 PM.