Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Village Brawl FC
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 10:14 PM   #34
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Re: Village Brawl FC request ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegender_2k
if there is no set numbers then will there be a max number or will you judge by the amout the opponat has sent in?
e.g i send 100 jounin then sumone sends 1000 jounins

how would you alter that?

and if i sent 1000 adn so did the other guy would u alter both or leave it due to equal numbers?
No, no, no. You don't specify what amount of people you send in. You just say "I'll send in the regular amount of Chuunins, but only 3/4 of the regular amount of Jounins. In their place, I'll send in a squad of ANBU members" or something like that. Or you could just say, "I'll send in the regular amount of shinobi, and have them divide up and attempt to flank the enemy," or something like that. Even if you did have to specify how many troops to send in(which you don't), I would make it even. I might need to give an example.

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 07-01-2006 at 10:21 PM.