Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Masons: biggest secret society in the world.
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 04:18 PM   #2
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts
Re: Masons: biggest secret society in the world.

Trust me its there not a big mystery <anymore>, they were not ever involved in satanic rituals, or with the KKK. I’m afraid your info is bull, and I'd like to know where you got it. The Masonic symbols are architect symbols, most of them based on the building temple of King Solomon and the masons wore a breastplate that had a jewel which represented the 12 tribes of Israel. Most of it was just business, it was good for contacts like the Shriners, raccoons, or the elks. The idea behind insurance companies came from fraternal orders. Never has an order been accused of satanic anything. The KKK had a larger agenda than the masons, they were mainstream enough to have a march in the DC and the government was ok with it. All the lynching and burning cross were a small part of the KKK. The KKK was not a fraternal order. KKK broke the law not fraternal orders. Im afraid your conspiracy theory is farcical, the info you have it just idea & stuff similar to Davinci Code. It was just a place were men could hang out with people knowing whats going on, so people guessed those kind of things. Plus the kkk didnt like jews either and there were jews in the masons. I just wont stand here and let you bad mouth and slander such a prestigious organization.

Co-Owner

Last edited by Matonly1T; 07-10-2006 at 04:49 PM.
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote