Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Do you think there will be a end to lifestream of humans. Animals and waterlife?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 03:28 AM   #11
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you think there will be a end to lifestream of humans. Animals and waterlife?

Well, we can still manage to escape the earth somehow. However, the big crunch will destroy existance itself whenever it rolls around. Still, maybe humanity can find a way out of it's current universe and escape to another during the big crunch. It really depends if science evolves enough. It's highly unlikely that we'll become smart enough to obtain immortality as a species, since it would take an infinite amount of time to be completely immortal, and yet, within these infinites, there's another infinite chances that it will fail. There's still the chance though, that science can overcome such odds by understanding everything possible about reality. By doing so we'd have to figure out how to escape reality in order to live forever. But, if you don't exist in reality, then are you really living? Well, anyway, science wouldn't have to improve to that point. If humanity can escape collapsing universes, then we can do so forever in order to survive. That's presuming that the multiverse is infinite. If its not, then science would have to figure out a way to make it infinate, or, sort of change reality.

Edit: What the FUCK did I just say? <_< >_> Meh, I'm just rambling at the moment. I will make it coherent later. Tommorow maybe.