Fandom Forums - View Single Post - I paid 5.00 and ...
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 01:49 PM   #7
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: I paid 5.00 and ...

Quote:
To all moderators, YOU NEED TO BE VERY PRECISE AND CLEAR WHEN PEOPLE ARE MAKING PAYMENTS. YOU CANNOT, I REPEAT, YOU CANNOT LEAVE ANY GENERALITIES WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY. Now I can't download those files because of missing information I needed. FIX IT! Idiots..
i just read your post again, i wont edit my post because i want this to get bumped so all can read...now im shouting

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING "IDIOTS" YOU FUCKING TWAT, BEFORE YOU COME INTO THIS FUCKING FORUM AND START MAKING YOU DUMBASS ASSUMTIONS TAKE YOUR FUCKING TIME TO ASK SOME BLOODY QUESTIONS AND SEE IF ITS "YOU" WHOS DONE SOMETHING WRONG AND DONT GIVE US A COMMAND TO "FIX IT!" WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU HAVE DONE ANYWAY IF WE HADNT FIXED IT. WE STAFF WORK VERY FUCKING HARD FOR THIS FORUM AND WE DO NOT APPRICIATE SOME NEXT PRICK COMING IN AND INSULTING US. I DONT CARE IF IT WAS JUST "IDIOTS" IF YOU CHOOSE TO STAY HERE AND YOU HURL ONE MORE INSULT AT US I WILL PERM BAN YOUR ASS.

Im all done here