Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Do you think there will be a end to lifestream of humans. Animals and waterlife?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 01:24 AM   #15
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Re: Do you think there will be a end to lifestream of humans. Animals and waterlife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48
That's presuming that the multiverse is infinite. If its not, then science would have to figure out a way to make it infinate, or, sort of change reality.

Edit: What the FUCK did I just say? <_< >_> Meh, I'm just rambling at the moment. I will make it coherent later. Tommorow maybe.

I do not really think science can make something infinite, because, like you said, they would have to change reality. And if they could change reality, then really, what is reality? Reality would be nothing more than something created by scientists. And really, that is not reality now is it?
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote