Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Single Best Naruto Episode!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 03:24 PM   #1
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of
Single Best Naruto Episode!!!!

what is the single best Naruto EPISODE!!!!

have Sorted episodes into 5 Categories

Best 1v1 Fight Scene

Best Team Fight Scene

Most Surprising Episode

Most Boring Episode

Overall Best Episode

(Also i couldn't think of any but Also you could put Funniest episode, And Most exciting)

Best 1v1 Fight Scene:for me i guess would have to be Garra VS Sasuke with Chidori and sasuke's taijutsu
Best Team Fight Scene: I guess would have to be Naruto, Choji and yurinoshi against, that water jutsu dude it was awesome, to me atleast.
Most Surprising Episode: would have to be for me....... would be Naruto VS Sasuke, so cool with Kyuubi, and sasuke's Curse seal lvl 2 Really surprised me.
Most Boring Episode: most boring episode for me would be Sakura VS Ino
Overall Best Episode:I guess hmmmm have to say...........Episode ummmmm what was it again???? The one where itachi trys and take naruto and stuff.

Well post yours here, you can also put other favourite episodes if you want.