Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 239
Thread: Bleach 239
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 01:18 AM   #1
Wave
Custom User Title

Wave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bleach 239

Yes the 'non-prediction' version

as you can tell from this pic
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?i...gbleachhx4.jpg
Chad's arm is like different and
http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b239ui4.jpg
it seems like Tatsuki is now part of this saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiken from BF
Summary from Kaien

苺、学校行く。
水色、ケイゴが苺に話し掛けるが様子が違うことに水色は敏感に気付く。
たつき現れ、井上がいないと苺にいうがはぐらかす苺、たつき、苺が着物みたいなの来て 何かと戦ってるのに気 付いてる、だから全部話していうが、苺しらをきる。
たつき、ぶん殴る、窓ガラス割れる。
ケイゴに止められるが、たつきは私達はツレだろ?小さい時から今まで何かあったら助 けたりしてただろ、だ から隠し事すんなよとうなだれる。
苺、水色たちにたつきを任せ、俺に関わるなといい、去る。
苺、浦原のとこへ。
浦原、苺がくることをわかっていて、虚圏への入口をつくっていた。
浦原、井上が狙われると思い戦線から外したが裏目に出た。責任は自分にあるから、今回 は出来るかぎりのこと はするという。
石田とチャド現れる。苺、二人の同行を断ろうとするがチャドが例の腕(若干、模様が変 わってる かも ) で苺を殴る、苺刀で止めるが以前よりパワーアップしていることに気付く。
チャド、一人で背負うな、信じろ、その為の仲間だという。三人、虚圏に行く決意をして 次号。

Half assed summary before I go to sleep

Ichigo goes to school. Mizuiro notices something is wrong as Keigo talks to Ichigo. Tatsuki appears and asks him about Inoue. He dodges the question and feigns ignorance. She asks him about shinigami clothes and what not but he denies it. Tatsuki gets pissed and breaks a window, Keigo stops her, she tells Ichigo they promised when they were kids to help each other and not keep secrets. Keigo and Mizuiro hold her back and Ichigo tells them to take care of her.

He leaves to Urahara's where he says he knew he would come asking about a way to get to hueco mundo. He tells him he thought they would be after her but his plan to keep orihime out of the front lines back fired. He feels responsible and decides to cooperate. Chad and Ishida show up, Ichigo tries to refuse them coming along but Chad shows off his new powered up arm and chapter ends with them 3 determined to go alone.

Script might come later but right now he's away from home and this is all he can give