Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Sannin FC
Thread: Sannin FC
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 09:58 AM   #14
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Re: Sannin FC

Cool. Here's my entry:
Name: Cyclone Cannon
Element: Wind
Type: Ninjutsu
Hand Seals: Bird, Boar, Dragon, Horse, Hare, Bird
Description: A tube of rapidly spinning air is created, like a small, horizontal tornado. The tube attaches to the user's arm. When first activated, this tube can suck objects and enemies into its center. Then, by reversing the dirction of the spin, it can fire whatever it has captured at high speeds. This jutsu is ideal for returning enemy projectiles, or for firing one's foes into a set trap. The user can change the length and speed of the cannon, and can bend it in any direction. Also, any fire, water or wind-element jutsu caught within the cannon will be neutralized. However, earth jutsus usually manage to hold up against the winds inside the cannon, and lightning jutsus are barely affected.
I had some other jutsus too, but I decided to go with this one. Wow, I'm actually the first entry?

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 08-18-2006 at 10:01 AM.
ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote