Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Illegal Imigrants
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 06:41 PM   #62
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Re: Illegal Imigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Agreed, Ore-sama and I do make a lot of sense even if he was being too kind. ; ) Oh, you're referring to Corbenk's ridiculously sarcastic remark. My bad.

This is called sterotyping. The thing about sterotyping is that it a) Almost never applies to everyone within the sterotyped group (Can you honestly say ALL mexicans steal, or even most of them? A majority of them? Half even? Nah) and b) is stupid in a vast majority of circumstances.

Really, show me the statistic that shows that a large enough percentage of black people enroll in gangs to justify associating black people = gangs and I'll admit right now that I'm retarded (Or that I possess retarded, whatever it was that you were trying to say there. >.>). Until then I'm just going to continue believing that one's skin color or nationality has pretty much nothing to do in determining what they do or how they act. : )

Damn, you took the words out of my mouth.

And I like how he said that my "all people know racial profiling is completely valid and that it applies to EVERYONE in the race" was true. Hokge, if you actually believe that then you should just go kill yourself right now. With stupidity like that I am amazed you do not forget to breath.

Last edited by Corbenk; 08-20-2006 at 06:47 PM.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote