Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Teh greetest graphics tourny eva!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 02:01 PM   #1
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Teh greetest graphics tourny eva!!!!

Aight my peeps, I decided I was going to make a graphics tournament. This will be different (better) than prides contest. It will not be elimination. Meaning if you suck out loud on one round, you cans still win.

We will have three judges judge each graphic, they will rate it out of 10. Their rating will then be transfered into points. For example.

I make a sig, one judge gives me 10. the other 1 and the last judge gives me a 5. 10+1+5=16. So I have 16 points. The one with the most points of the tournament wins the honour of... Um.... Being graphics jesus. Yes. I will officially decree the winner graphics jesus. Oh, and... YOU GET A CUSTOM USER TITLE, courtesy or the great, might 6n6

There will be 4 rounds, each with a different twist/assignmeant.

1st - Grunge
2nd - Animation
3rd - Vectoring
4th - Layout

** I will allow downloaded brushes, however, it may affect your rating.**

We have our judges, if we find we need another one we will pm some one we dee fit
So, post here if you want to sign up.

Entree:

Goku100
Ninja48
KrAZyNiNjABoY
hayate-kun
Offthechain
Ryanisc001
Ero_Ni_Sama
Akayoursuperior

Thank to 6N6 for all his help organizing this

Last edited by Corbenk; 09-02-2006 at 07:44 PM.