Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The 9/11 Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 10:54 PM   #59
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Ah, yes. Good point. They could've made money other ways. Though, that's taking in the fact that I don't know how much money government leaders made off of 9/11 and it's related (and semi related... well not really) wars. All I can suggest is that the amount of money made was a damn good amount, an amount that couldn't be made as easily any other way. Can you provide an example where government leaders can make a very large profit out of something?

However, about your point that many people would have to keep their mouths shut, I don't think applies to this conspiracy theory. Bush (or, whoever) could just call up Bin Laden and say "crash some planes into some places," and the only people that need to keep their mouths shut are Bush and Bin Laden. The Loose Change video suggests that planes were switched, but I don't buy that. Why switch planes to save the small number of lives on the planes, just to smash said planes into some buildings, costing a larger number of lives (how many lives were lost exactly? I forget)? Therefore, without conducting something like this, we can factor out the bunch of FBI agents, officials, and civilians involved that would have to keep their mouths shut. As for the bombs in the twin towers, the video shows many eyewitnesses and reporters reporting explosions within the towers, so everyone's mouth isn't completely shut.

Also, the cost of reconstruction and etc comes out of the government's pocket, not the leaders of the government's pockets (auu, wtf, too many plurals), I believe. Politicians make money while the nation gains debt. People making money off of thousands of deaths sounds incredibly cold hearted, and it's unthinkable that many of our politicians would do such a thing. But, although improbable, it's still possible.

Oh, and I agree that "the terrorists did it" is much much more logical. I'm just saying that this theory is out there as well, and could maybe-possibly be the real explanation.

Ohx2, request to links of the debunking? And if I recall, there are debunkings of Popular Mechanics debunkings. I can get a link if you want.

Last edited by Ninja48; 09-12-2006 at 11:08 PM.
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote