Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Your Own Opinion!!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 08:02 PM   #13
Izanagi_Takeshiro
Missing-Nin

Izanagi_Takeshiro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Your Own Opinion!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assaulter View Post
When it comes to the beefing it off it wasn't aimed at you Izan. Also being a karate master gives you a great deal of focus and extreme amount of dicipline. I give you that. But just like you said. There is ALWAYS someone bigger and badder than you. Being a true badass is being able to manipulate someone into not even caring with just your mental stability and words. I've done it a many of times and yet there are still the people that don't know what a rock is little loan what your talking about and they think your offending them and then it has to be settled through your fists. I'm just saying and I'm a lot like you Izan. I'm not scared of most of anything. I'm scared of myself at times because of my temper at times, but I've been through a life that no one should and I wish it on no man or women. I controlled my emotions ALL and I mean ALL of my life. Temper is something I don't lose to easily but when I do I hate it and it scares me because I don't know what I really can do. Also I hate fighting with anger in my eyes because it clouds my surrounding judgment. A tunnel vision person is easily beaten...

Oh and on the gun. If your shoot twice it for sure wasn't a vital wound aimed attack and the person truely wasn't capable of killing you. Oh and if it was I have to say the lord is on your side. When a person that wants to kill you and knows how a gun is something you don't want them to have.

I've got a lot of respect for ya Izan but when words get to you that means your weak. Actions should be what pushes your button and actions alone.
I wouldn't have it any other way...I've always been able to control my temper...I almost never get angry...I am an analytical being...I can string a line of words that would leave even those who claim to be intellectuals confused and wondering what just happened...thus is how I take action...if words don't work then I wait for that first move before I take my action. Fortunatly words don't get to me and I'm always level headed...which is an extremely good trait to have.

As for being shot...the first guy was drunk and the second guy was on meth...so it was a 50/50 chance of dying.
Izanagi_Takeshiro is offline   Reply With Quote