Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Your Own Opinion!!
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 12:19 PM   #32
Ore-sama
Jounin

Ore-sama is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Your Own Opinion!!

My opinion? They're all pathetic and unable to live their own life. Yes, adaption is necessary in order to survive. You have to follow certain rules to some degree. You can't just go and kill someone because you think they're stupid (man would I love to).

BUT I'm sure there was a reason for the uga-uga ape to evolve into the homo sapiens - the THINKING man. Society does encourage you to lick the majority's fat and complacent ass, yes. But you don't have to. In society, those who make others follow their idea, are more respected than those who mindlessly follow. Meaning: an initial individual opinion makes more happen than a bunch of sheep's "Maaaaaaaaaaaah". Who's in charge in a sheep herd? The ONE dog who barks at hundreds of sheep who'll follow suit for no apparent reason - if they'd switch their brains on, they'd realize they could so overpower the dog and kick its ass. But no. Following is easy, convenient and not OMG scary because someone else does your thinking. And if everyone else agrees, how can it be wrong?

Makes me want to cry.

I decided a while ago that I cannot be truly alive as who I am if I keep following the flow like a fucking lemming. If I want to feel like an individual, I have to be true to myself. Yes, I lick asses and nod when there's something big to gain from it. I can be bought to a certain degree if the prize is worth it, but no longer than it takes to get what I'm after. I can be a great actress if I smell profits, but once I get what I was after, I'll run away laughing and being my disgustingly individual self again.

An example and at the same time a question. Why didn't I yet meet ONE black male below the age of 25 who did NOT listen to hip hop and wear oversized phat/gangsta shit to whatever degree and who did NOT talk and move like he had spastic convulsions? Enlighten me. This may sound rude, but it's not intended to: are young black men programmed like a computer to prefer this music and outfit? What keeps them from dressing up Visual Kei and listen to Gackt? Why don't they give rock festivals a try? Why always hip hop and gangsta? If it's their choice because they sincerely love and seek it, GREAT! But all of them, is a bit suspicious.

This is an extreme example and not intended to offend anyone. It's just so damn striking.

Ofcourse, there're also the dumb kids who nod when someone says "Gay people are gross" and those neonazis who feel the need to be in a ZOMG-so-powerful group (groups = self-deception drug for people who're too damn weak or stupid to be strong and confident on their own) and try to really think that all foreigners are rats.

I pity every single one of them and I want every single one of them to stay the fuck away from me. I don't want a group to which I'm expected to adapt my thoughts. If I participate in group activities, there's one condition: those people must all be conscious of their own individuality and also respect that of others.

There's this nice quote:
Eat shit! Millions of flies can't be wrong!

I value Animals as much as Humans = I value Humans as little as Animals.

Ore-sama is offline   Reply With Quote