Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Your Own Opinion!!
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 01:21 PM   #33
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Your Own Opinion!!

@Ore-sama, out of the black dudes I know, I know an amount that like rock over hip-hop. In any case, the steriotype is created because a black guy can relate to another black guy doing music, than a group of white guys doing music.

As for me, I'm a half white/asian person that listens to hip hop. Do I wear gangsta clothing? Not exactly, I'm not one for the massive baggy shit and jewelry, although I wear ecko shirts (good designs, sometimes) and south pole jeans. Why is this? For the first 5-8 years of our life, my brother and I lived in a lower class neighborhood. My brother was older, and probably got more of an experience out of it. As a younger brother, I looked up to my older brother, and took after him. In elementary school, I made friends. I then went to middle school, kept the same friends, and made new friends. The old friends listened to hip hop, and my new friends were nerds. I took a liking to both groups equally, although I knew the hip hop friends first. Now, moving on to high school, some of the nerds developed into cool preppy kids. So now what? I'm split in three directions, in terms of what kind of clothes to wear and what music to listen to. I chose hip hop, probably because of earlier experiences and the way I take after my brother, who took up rapping as a hobby (want his demo disk? :P and dont worry, he's in college).

Am I a douche bag gangsta person who picks on you nerds? No, I hang out with you nerds. More than the other two groups, too. What's up with that? Because I am unintelligent, do I listen to hip hop? No, damn it (listen to real hip hop). Did I chose hip hop because I relate to it a little more, and because it got to me first? Probably. And that's the way it is. Assume the same for the other gangsta people you see. They're not all stupid douchebags. In truth, douchebags can exist in any group you may encounter.

/wtf, story of my life =\

Last edited by Ninja48; 09-16-2006 at 01:44 PM.
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote