Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Your Own Opinion!!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 12:24 AM   #42
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: Your Own Opinion!!

Me and my best friend are the leaders of our "click"; but we rather call it a group. We have the "unclassified" people in our group.
We can be all different things, but still be in the group, because we're not sorted by what we are.
I think real people don't need labels... In my school, EVERYONE has to be in a "click" or has to join some sort of club or sport. I've even been tempted to start an anime club, but then that would classify us; and I don't want us to be classified as that. (Even though I'm already classified as anime person; i don't want our group to be classified as that)

As for the whole class president discussion; I was almost elected treasurer of the school as a joke, and I was able to put up anime posters all over school, because i was allowed to do so. *mwa ha ha*
Class president is just a cheap name for the popular kids.
I remember last year, our class student council was the quarterback, his gf the captain of the volleyball team, the captain's two best friends, and this dude that was also on the football team. They SUCKED at making decisions, and were just elected because they're popular. >_>

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote