View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 06:46 PM   #75
White Lotus
Genin

White Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ore-sama View Post
About why the US government would kill their own people...

Look, children, a government is not mum and dad who look over your well-being. A government is not a merry bunch of sociable and sweet idealists. A modern government is made of greedy assholes seeking wealth and power by ruling over tax-paying workers-for-them. Considering the gold retrieved from the towers and the fat terrorism insurance the Twin Towers' owners obtained due to the attack, hell the government sure knew how to help themselves. They certainly didn't feel any personal attachment to the people killed, and guess what? If I get the chance to commit the perfect crime, get away with it and get both endless wealth and great power, I'd so go for it.
I would so see the government, which is made of HUMANS (=greedy, selfish beings with a weak heart which is easily corrupted. Stop believing Disney movies), do this. I would so see myself do this. It's a smart thing to do. Get rich and powerful and at the same time, obtain the comprehension of your allies for attacking your eyesores since you just got the perfect pretext.
I'm not saying the US goverment is a bunch of Merry little elves, i'm saying there is no way they would take the chance and risk everything to make afew bucks, as miburo said, risks out way the reward

White Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote