Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Your Own Opinion!!
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 01:07 AM   #53
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road
Re: Your Own Opinion!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izanagi_Takeshiro View Post
Holy shit...I was just trying to end it...I wasn't backing down...I just didn't see a reason to argue with you...now I'm just going to stop...with a comment like that one, LightDreamer...you really are a lost cause...talking to you in one way or another can't be any good...sorry to hurt your feelings, but you just got the idiot crown...I've met some pretty closed minded, stupid, ignorant people in my day, but you take the cake...and to think I thought we could have a peaceful end and just knock off the bullshit, but I guess the saying "ignorance is bliss" really falls under your catagory...I think you need a life and maybe a new hobby...turn off your computer and find something alittle more constructive to do...or maybe in your case...alittle more destructive...
LOL you were totally backing down, admit it. Just do it, you'll feel better. Admit to being beaten down by a girl, sexism is something that you must admit too before you can fix it I really am a lost cause? LOL ooh Ouch that just OOZES judging me, BTW, mr I'm so caught up in protecting people from people judging them yet here I am being a hypocrite. You hurt my feelings? Ahh, here you go. Here you go assuming again. To assume is to make an ass of u and me. Stop it. None of MY feelings were hurt. Lol I take the idiot crown? MUST I REPEAT HOW YOU TOLD SOMEONE YOU'D MAKE A HAT OUT OF THEIR HEAD? Cranium? SKULL? Oh yah, and umm that's got flame written allll over it. I was very careful, or as careful as I could be, in NOT flaming you, I just you know, attacked everything you said. HOWEVER no flame was written. That's cause for a banning. LOl OH and by flaming me, that's just another defense mechanism because you know you'll never win.

I'd NEVER want to have a peaceful end with you. It's like bidding condolences to the mother of the mixed nuts bowl. It's just not going to happen. If you didn't get that, I'm comparing your what you said to that of the iq of a mixed nuts bowl.

I have hobbies, there you go assuming again. You don't...KNOW me...at all. REALLY you honestly have absolutely no idea who I am, where I'm from, and who taught me to be so...mean. You honestly shouldn't judge people. Because up to this point, I know nothing about you, and I'll admit that. I know nothing except for the words that you spew out of your mouth. I don't know what you do when you're not on your computer, and I'm not going to pretend that I do. Because I'M a bigger person than that. You are not.

Oh and IF you have time, and it seems like you do, because you're on here 24/7. [and I have no life, right? pffftttt.] Please explain to me exactly where I was close-minded, stupid, and ignorant? It's like you totally lack ALL knowledge of what these terms actually mean. IT might help you in your rebuttle to look them up Good luck with that, you smarty pants you.

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
LightDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote