Fandom Forums - View Single Post - How To Make Good Comments.
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 01:44 AM   #5
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Re: How To Make Good Comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero View Post
Thank You.

reps+

Sadly, alot of people will not listen, mainly because they lack the knowledge to critique effectively. (graphically speaking)

The graphics noobs are the ones who make the most comment. As can be seen in any one of my vector topics. It is always "OMFGBBQ" or" Oh, that is cool, bit you can do better"

Well, HOW can I do better.

Anyways, nice, but I fear after a month or two of being here, you will realize why we do not even bother making these sorts of topics anymore.

To all those saying "it is time this has been made", we have had many of these topics since november 04. However, the graphics section got anally raped, then revived, but all of these topics were deleted. On top of that, nubs never read stickies anyways.

This is an admirable topic, however, I doubt it will do ANYTHING.

Last edited by Corbenk; 09-23-2006 at 01:48 AM.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote