Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Gas Prices
Thread: Gas Prices
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 06:13 PM   #3
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Gas Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
It's not a conspiracy. GOP backers are putting a lot of pressure on the oil companies right now to lower prices so that they actually stand a chance in this November's race. They want people to think that things really aren't that bad.
uh-oh more gop bashing, wouldn't that then be considered a conspiracy. one reason i know of the drop is the change in gases. in the summer they use a more expensive type, the winter they use a winter blend, that cost less. Plus the fact that we had no major destructive hurricanes helps a little. also the fact that people drive more in the summer than the winter helps. So dont act like since bush got in the gas prices are all the sudden doing this. they have been up in the summer and down in the winter forever now.
Cant remember, my uncle is a owner of some gas lines in ohio, cant remember his excuses. in certain areas of the country its going to be more costly, like when i went to florida 3 weeks ago gas was 3 dollars there. when i got to ohio its 2.06. if the gop was worried about the votes wouldnt they lower the prices down in florida, it has been a important state.

no im not a rep. and i dont care for bush

Last edited by SirBenoit; 09-25-2006 at 06:17 PM.
SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote