Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Costco... the New World Ruler
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 01:16 PM   #1
Harleq
Genin

Harleq is an unknown quantity at this point
Costco... the New World Ruler

Here it is... My Costco Conspiracy Theory...

http://www.priceviewer.com/costco/costco.htm

Costco History: The company's first location, opened in 1976 under the Price Club name, was in a converted airplane hangar on Morena Boulevard in San Diego.

Originally serving only small businesses, the company found it could achieve far greater buying clout by also serving a selected audience of non-business members. With that change, the growth of the warehouse club industry was off and running. In 1983, the first Costco warehouse location was opened in Seattle. Costco became the first company ever to grow from zero to $3 billion in sales in less than six years. When Costco and Price Club merged in 1993, the combined company, operating under the name PriceCostco, had 206 locations generating $16 billion in annual sales, and now has 432 locations

Jim Sinegal founded Costco Wholesale Club in 1983 and has been Costco's president and chief executive since 1993.

Costco began its online presence in 1995 with an informational Web site and in November 1998 began conducting e-commerce at costco.com. The Web site offers a wide selection of name-brand merchandise and services. Some of the product categories include computers, electronics, floral delivery, jewelry, books, CDs, DVDs, travel and pharmacy.

OK... so I am sure that many people know of this giant company. The one where you need to be a member to buy things?

A few years back I claimed that they were just a face of the government meant to get people used to the Mark of the Beast. A mark on someone's hand spoke if in the Bible. Without this mark you cannot barter, buy things.

In Costco you are required to have your membership card to even get through the doors, let alone buy things.

Could I be right? Could this be only the buisness face of some greater conspirocy?

Now in recent news: http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/Scienc...asp?NewsNum=20

Advanced Digital Solutions intends to use its implanted RFID (radio frequency identification) VeriChips as a method of payment at the upcoming ID World 2003 in Paris, France. ADS claims that Veripay could end problems of identity theft and make it impossible to lose your credit card.

The technology has two parts; a small chip the size of a rice grain that is surgically implanted in the user, and a radio frequency reader device that activates and provides power to the implanted device. These devices have been in use for almost a decade in a variety of devices; ADS is the first to announce the use of implanted chips to make financial payments.

Placed under the skin... hmmm... I wonder if the most likely and conveniant place is the hand?

I now wonder if this will be a requirement sometime in the future?

Already locator chips are being placed in animals and small childen in case of runaways or abductions... What if the government trys to enforce this under the guise of protection under identity theft or to help protect against terroists or illegal immagration?

As a Christian I am appalled... As a consumer that loves conveniance, I am intreaged...

How about yourselves?

Last edited by Harleq; 10-03-2006 at 01:17 PM.
Harleq is offline   Reply With Quote